9.02.2011

Best of Twitter: December 2010

Two hotties scoped so far in the wedding party. The trick now is figuring out which one is older... and beginning to mack.
29 Dec

Florida!!!!!!!
29 Dec

There is a PIGEON in the airport #whyyyyyy
29 Dec

Seeing NYC in silhouette used to delight me. Now it's just depressing because it means I'm not in my beautiful city.
29 Dec

Bitch, if you refuse to cross the street because of that big puddle, you're wearing the wrong shoes. Get the FUCK out of my way.
28 Dec

In <24 hours I will be in the airport, getting frisked/groped en route to Florida. That sentence has never sounded so lovely.
28 Dec

Yep, blubbered like a baby when Tennant said goodbye. I just can't handle it. Why do I keep on falling in love with The Doctors??
28 Dec

God so much pathos. I cry buckets every time Tennant gets serious.
27 Dec

Finally watching David Tennant's last 3 appearances as the Doctor. I can barely take it, I will miss him so immensely.
27 Dec

Is he being flirty, or does he have a girlfriend, or is it both? #boyproblems #grr #arrgh
27 Dec

I love Conde Nast. 13 inches of snow, and the Nasties still come strutting (staggering?) in, in their 4-inch stiletto booties.
27 Dec

Christmas in NYC is eerily quiet... I love it.
25 Dec

Upholding a long-standing Cooke family tradition: seeing a Chronicles of Narnia movie on Christmas Day :)
25 Dec

Best holiday wish text so far: "Yuletide felicitations! Drop it like it's hot!" Submitted by one @buttercup_blond
25 Dec

Off to carols and midnight mass, and so excited I'm practically skipping down the sidewalk. Merry Christmas, y'all!!
24 Dec

Oh man oh man, planning this trip to Chapel Hill gets more exciting every time we do it :D
24 Dec

Christmas Eve Eve and it's snowing. Keep it up, clouds/ weather god/ Festivus!
23 Dec

Is it possible that I am watching The September Issue at work and calling it research. Yes perhaps it is.
23 Dec

Also, seriously My Nose, please stop acting all "coke addict Miley Cyrus" and quit bleeding EVERY TIME I BLOW YOU #nngggghhhhhhh
23 Dec

Hint: if you're on a recipe website and can't find any recipes for "chesnuts"... CHECK YOUR SPELLING, DUMBASS. I mean come on, really??
21 Dec

Who has two thumbs and just ate a whole POUND of hummus in under 36 hours? This sexy girl.
20 Dec

Ok I just friended my brother's GF on facebook, and she looks a LOT like me & it's not just my imagination. He's dating a younger v. of me.
20 Dec

Pro-wikileaks posters in the subway terminals: Why I Love NYC #38426
17 Dec

My sinuses are so dried out that every time I blow my nose, I look like I've been doing coke for 10 years. #lovethisweather
17 Dec

Snow on the ground! Snow on the ground! Lookin' like a winter with your snow on the ground!
14 Dec

Certain songs come up on my iPod that make me want to grab the subway pole and start dancing on it. This is not a good thing.
13 Dec

Shuffle function on my iPod just went from "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" to "I'm On A Boat." #brilliant
10 Dec

These cold New York mornings make me REALLY glad I bought my plane tickets to Florida last night.
10 Dec

The last hour of work today was spent doing blind-tastings... Of beer. #lovemyjob
9 Dec

BIG sigh of relief: temp position has been extended indefinitely, now it's a temp-to-perm spot in Sales Planning. SO excited! 'll be working in the 4 Times Square building too! Sales Planning is basically the creative aspect of sales, I won't be calling people, I'll be putting together media plans (which is what I went to school for).
9 Dec

ARRGGHHHH COCKBLOCKED BY A HEADACHE. I just want to know what's happening with my job and all I got was "I got a gig for you" from the boss.
8 Dec

That's right, I'm in a Town Car, using the Conde car service to jet around NYC on errands for my boss. #BrushYaShouldersOff
7 Dec

I should also probably clarify that I am 100% sober, in case anyone was concerned that I was hallucinating smell-o-vision.
4 Dec

Just had the strangest experience while watching Conan: I'm pretty sure I had smell-o-vision and his cologne smelled really good.
4 Dec

No comments: