9.06.2011

Best of Twitter: February 2011

If laughter is the measure of one's happiness, then I am in heaven. 2011 just might be the best year of my life.
27 Feb

Jersey Shore/ pasta/ garlic bread/ Anthony Miller ... Life doesn't get much better than this.
26 Feb

Oooooh I have such a talent crush on one of my actors. Cast party target is in focus and I've got an itchy trigger finger.
26 Feb

Rehearsal with sexy actors, plus I have tater tots? Maybe the best day ever.
24 Feb

Pretty much everyone on this A/C/E platform right now looks like they're heading out to party with Stefon all night. V strange. Hipster John Lennon, girls with tails, camo-clad haiku poets...
20 Feb

oh my god, stop being a cunt and blaming your slave of an associate for everything. #iwanttopunchyou
16 Feb

12-year-old busking/playing piano. Best part: the face of the 300-lb guy, utterly confused by Fur Elise in a subway terminal.
14 Feb

Experimenting with a new brand of champagne on vday = mistake. Tastes like ass. Gulping it is clearly the only option.
14 Feb

Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum?/ Is my love your drug? (Ke$ha lyrics are the closest my tweets are going to get to VDay-appropriate sentiment, and I'm really good with that.)
14 Feb

Planning my Valentine's Day menu... I'm thinking KFC and a whole bottle of champagne? Suggestions?
12 Feb

Dear office bitch: this is not the batcave. also i am not a child. i will put the fax papers back, and keep the blinds open. thanks.
11 Feb

Fried chicken!! Fried chicken in the caf!!!! I eated it all. #jealoussssss?
10 Feb

What the fuck kind of name is Plumlee anyway? And the commentators' obsession with that other dude's mom is weird/disturbing.
9 Feb

Seeing these ugly-ass dook players throw up devil horns before calling plays makes me want to puke all over Durham.
9 Feb

RT @carolinamarch The Cameron Crazies wearing sunglasses indoors thought ahead; the glare coming off Kyle Singler must be blinding
9 Feb

I am sitting in a sea of carolina blue in the most amazing city in the world. @iamcassandra's company doesn't hurt either. #heels
9 Feb

RT @justinsands: on nights like this, I throw social justice out the window and hope that all of dook collapses
9 Feb

RT @paigeheskamp dook fans think spending 196 hrs in a tent indicates passion. UNC fans think 196 hrs in a tent indicates a lack of other social engagements.
9 Feb

#dooksucks RT @chanthorp: Our students are talking about the future and asking smart questions instead of wasting time sitting in a tent
9 Feb

Yesssss thank baby jesus, i paid for 1 snickers bar and the machine gave me 2. #thereisagod
8 Feb

MMMMMMMM Adrien Brody unf unf
6 Feb

Oh my god. I think I just heard a girl in the apartment. Who isn't me. Who has been here since before 8am. Wtf is going on here??
5 Feb

Sleeping in + hanging out with @TheDragoEffect tonight = best Saturday ever?
5 Feb

Augghhhh rehearsal so excited!! This weekend is going to be ridiculously awesome.
4 Feb

Get skinny for upcoming sexytimes... ORRRR eat this delicious brownie? Like there is even a choice. #nom
3 Feb

Oh my god, neal caffrey is in a wifebeater and drenched with sweat.
1 Feb

I am high on essential oils. I'm not even kidding. I am extremely aware of my gums right now. #massage
1 Feb

Oh my lordddddddd. Just announced: drinking in the office today in honor of our boss' birthday. This is going to be EPIC. Also, there go my plans to clean my bathroom tonight. And also my plans to stay hydrated after my massage this afternoon. Oof.
1 Feb

No comments: