9.06.2011

Best of Twitter: April 2011

RT @Queen_UK A chandelier?! How on earth did he end up swinging from a chandelier?! Prince Harry, come down this instant.
30 Apr

Nope still not sick of Wills & Kate coverage, sorry #BBCAmericaForeverAndEver
29 Apr

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
29 Apr

NOT LEAVING FOR WORK UNTIL I SEE THEM KISS.
29 Apr

Aaaand now there's a BBC commentator (male) that borrowed a 12-year-old's hat and is learning how to curtsey #lovethis
29 Apr

RT @Queen_UK OK, back to the Palace. #ginoclock
29 Apr

Is there such a thing as polo-clapping? Is it similar to golf-clapping?
29 Apr

I love that the clergy are golf-clapping for them.
29 Apr

Ohhhhhh they composed a prayer together. What a lovely way to get around the traditional vows thing.
29 Apr

Everyone should go look at Google's homepage today. seriously. #royaltythatswho
29 Apr

Oh my lord they had an anthem COMPOSED for them. Who else gets John Rutter to write them a song on their wedding day?? #royaltythatswho
29 Apr

Wills and Harry are cracking jokes up on the altar. I LOVE THIS WEDDING.
29 Apr

Oh my god why am I crying??
29 Apr

Sarah Burton! No HUGE surprise there but that's SOOOOO exciting :D
29 Apr

Hair is down!!!!!!!!!!! #yes
29 Apr

THERE SHE IS
29 Apr

"A fan-BLOOMING-tastic day for British fashion" - FINALLY we've got women on outfit duty :D
29 Apr

That bright yellow outfit is AWESOME. @Queen_UK get it girrrrrrrrrl
29 Apr

Also, @Queen_UK is somehow tweeting everything JUST before it's broadcast- is there a time delay? Because I KNOW it's a fake account. Right?
29 Apr

These BBC commentators are hilarious. "Shoes by Jimmy Choos" ... why'd they put MEN on outfit duty??
29 Apr

Even getting hammered last night can't stop me from wedding coverage! :D :D :D
29 Apr

TheDragoEffect Jake Goldman
 by AlliCooke
"Don't you see? The real secret to stopping these hungry zombies was inside you all along." - Specifically she was referring to my organs.
28 Apr

I can no longer eat bok choy with a straight face #tinybabyhands #stefon
28 Apr

Contemplating my outfit for tomorrow's #royalwedding... thinking sundress and floppy-brimmed hat. Not quite Philip Treacy but we do what we can.
28 Apr

Also: everyone else in the room got invited to a meeting. I did not get the invite. I know I'm leaving in 12 days but #awwwwwkward
26 Apr

Oh my god the girls in this office can be So. Stupid. sometimes. Arrggggggggg
26 Apr

Tired of getting shit on. The ladder-climbing, backstabbing, "me first" mentality has never been part of my work ethic & I hate it
25 Apr

There is absolutely nothing in this world like a really good cheeseburger. #nom
25 Apr

Just saw Eric from Gossip Girl on the L train platform!! The kid is seriously adorable, wanted to put him in my pocket.
24 Apr

Hey, why WOULDN'T there be a bagpipe player roaming the subway platforms at 10:30 at night??
23 Apr

If I'm told to be at work at 8:30, I will be there by 8:30. I expect that from my managers too. #ahem #couldbeinbedrightnow
23 Apr

Hmm. Whiskey really DOES help with a sore throat. Pretty sure drinking on Good Friday is kinda justifiable this way, right??
22 Apr

"Fleet Week is like Christmas for slutty people!!" Oh, @angeda.
22 Apr

Brunch with @heatherteegee and now off to see Ally1... This weekend of amazing hasn't disappointed yet!!
18 Apr

The Goldman father-son team is a terrifying, beautiful thing to behold (@TheDragoEffect I'm lookin at you, sir).
17 Apr

Out to brunch with my favorite jew, a very hungover @TheDragoEffect. I love everything about this day so far.
17 Apr

AlliCooke Alli Cooke
If my coworkers don't stop saying "LITERALLY" LITERALLY EVERY 20 MINUTES I'm going to literally punch someone in their literal fucking mouth
13 Apr

Total #whitegirlproblem but I really wish the wash & fold would be able to ACTUALLY offer the same-day service they advertise.
11 Apr

How do you tell someone that they're naming their baby after SUPERMAN and it's really fucking dumb? I mean, really - KALLEL??
10 Apr

It terrifies me sometimes how easy it is to slip into old patterns with the same kind of guys. I guess I do have a type?
8 Apr

It is most definitely, absolutely #beeroclock
8 Apr

Dear Commuter: if you want to know if your bf's coffee is cold/hazelnutty... just have a sip. Don't ram your tongue in his mouth.
7 Apr

Holy balls you guys, I'm meeting the CAST OF HARRY POTTER tomorrow. What the eff do I wear???
3 Apr

Gross-out of the day: told dude his total, and he pulls his credit card out of his wallet WITH HIS TEETH and hands it to me. DDDD:
3 Apr

"Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men, and dies as a single one." Seeing Heath Ledger in The Patriot, so young and shining and BRIGHT, just makes me so sad. #alsomaybealittledrunk...  Up til 2am sobbing uncontrollably to The Patriot? Just another #saturdaynight
2 Apr

Aaaaand Operation: Gold Bunny has commenced. This is going to be the greatest day EVER.
1 Apr

No comments: