9.06.2011

Best of Twitter: May 2011

Ext: A group walks outside, heroine produces a lighter. Cute Scene Kid: "Hey, you anticipated my needs!" Heroine: "I'm a woman!"
31 May

Astoria for trivia with new friends (@heatherteegee See you there!! ..??)
31 May

Oh if only I had a real job. Then I could be in the Hamptons right now, and not at a box office with 800 million tourists :/
29 May

Safely ensconced at Village Pourhouse (theatre row location), let the drinking and sailor-hunting commence! :D
27 May

@iamcassandra FLEET WEEK. Discuss.
25 May

Rockin' a Tuesday night in Astoria with @heatherteegee. Why people make me leave my couch, I'll never know. #theredbetterbehotties
24 May

"Someday, we will tell our children's children about having lived two weeks ago, before the dawn of the Eternal Rain." <3 NYMag
24 May

6pm and the only evidence of the Apocalypse is the Real Housewives of NJ marathon on Bravo.
21 May

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN. #apocalypse #getthepopcorn #lootingparty
21 May

RT @alexWTrugs Haha it's so funny watching everyone freak out about the end of the world! It's May 21 here and nothing has hap
21 May

Acting debut: over and done with. Two performances to go.
18 May

Shit, the "God is a woman" nutjobs are back. #summerinthecity
15 May

Train smells like a soap factory. Dramatic improvement! AND a mariachi band! Best. Train ride. Ever.
15 May

Celebrating my one-year anniversary with NYC (and @TheDragoEffect's bday, of course) with a classy bottle of champagne :)
14 May

Running late to my own bday party. Oops.

"You are endless light in everyone's lives, mine included." Best bday voicemail ever, from one of the best people ever :D
12 May

Also I am having an AWESOME hair day #bday #bestday

Met/McQueen exhibit, bridesmaid dress shopping, then a bar night with tons of lovely NYC friends. #bday #bestday
12 May

Uuuggggghhhhhh not even awake for an hour and I get an email from my father. Whatever, this bday's gonna be amazing no matter what.
12 May

No cheese at the supermarket OR delis (is there some sort of Spanish holiday requiring Mexican-blend??) = nutella for dinner :)
8 May

After 51 weeks, it has finally happened: I'm starting to randomly run into people I know without planning it. #smallworldhuh
8 May

I'm drunk enough to tweet about how I'm only re-re-watching the series to see the Buffy/Spike hookup. #unf
7 May

Ohhhhhhh goddddddd the debut of Spike. #buffymarathon #tinglyinmygirlparts
7 May

At work... just got handed a World of Warcraft credit card... had a small but noticeable panic attack :/
7 May

White jeans always make me feel like I'm in Miami. Fitting that I unintentionally wore them to a Miami-themed bar tonight.
6 May

My gay crush at work (SURPRISE/SPOILER: I HAVE A GAY CRUSH AT WORK) told me I had hot shoes. Day = made!
6 May

The songbirds keep singing like they know the score/ and I love you I love you I love you like never before
3 May

Not gonna lie and say that riding public transit to Times Sq doesn't make me nervous, but things seem good-different today
2 May

Best case scenario: Obama comes out to the podium, carrying The Guy Who Killed Him on his shoulders, all sports-hero style.
1 May

Whoever can be proved responsible for the bullet that hit bin Laden had better receive a key to every city in this country.
1 May

Writing my speech (first draft obvi) for @ashleigm's wedding this September. Shit's gonna be EPIC. I'm going to be a drunk, tear-stained wreck by the time we even get to the reception hall. Duh.
1 May

No comments: