9.06.2011

Best of Twitter: June 2011

Nutella & Go: sold in packs of 12! Nutella & breadsticks for days! Unless you are me, in which case it is Nutella for day.
29 Jun

I ... was just stuck on an elevator with like 7 male models. Models FOR CHANEL. Male. Models. #bzuh?? #hotflashes
28 Jun

Ahahaha I managed to fool my boss; she thought my espadrilles were Stuart Weitzmann. Broke-but-smart shopping ftw!
28 Jun

Aaaand now I'm listening to Adele Stackhouse's theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hv30UdV3H8&feature=related) and crying. Yay True Blood
27 Jun

Eric Northman makes me positively itchy with desire. Very strange sensation.
27 Jun

RT @sethmeyers21 In the last 10 minutes I've had 100 missed calls from Stefon.
24 Jun

Gay pride this weekend is gonna be NUTS. (watching anderson cooper cover the vote is sort of gleefully subversive.)
24 Jun

I have overcome more than words will ever say/And I've been given hope that a day will come when the fight is won
24 Jun

RT @bobpowers1 Rebecca Black should sing a song about the day you discover that men lie and they just take what they want and forget you. Or Wednesday.
23 Jun

AlliCooke Alli Cooke
It is just sick & wrong that I am still thinking about cleaning Roommate's room. All I wanna do is go home & start vacuuming. #OCD
22 Jun

Never thought it would come to this, but I am cleaning my roommate's room while he's out of town. Rubber gloves are involved. I'm not scrubbing or anything, but months upon months of moldy takeout bags is unhealthy for both of us :/  It's like Hoarders: Buried Alive up in here.
21 Jun

You look like the songs I've heard my whole life coming true
20 Jun

30 minutes (fashionably) late to a party, or can't-read-1-hr-early to the party? Guess. Just guess. #derp
17 Jun

Thought I'd seen it all until I saw Cookie Monster & a giant banana playing dueling xylophones. I am not kidding/high. #mta
17 Jun

As ridiculous as my life is sometimes, I am blessed beyond words and far beyond what I deserve.
17 Jun

For those of you hoping for a drunk blog: Your wish is my command! Except for the drunk part. But blog is updated! Full o' drama.
17 Jun

Just ran into an old office hookup & spent 20 agonizing minutes on the train with him. Glad I look damn good today.
17 Jun

I feel a drunk-blogging session coming up. I do not want drama in my life, why does it always find me? Stalker.
16 Jun

RT @TheDragoEffect No matter how proud we are to be top of the food chain, the sad truth is spiders are definitely more productive with their butts than we are
13 Jun

Now, I'm not saying that I should be a foot model or anything, but there are some ugly-footed bitches on this Q train today.
15 Jun

Walked me out & kissed me goodnight... I kinda dig this kid :) Kind of a hipster though...
14 Jun

That's TWO "I like your dress"es I've gotten in a week from my boss. My boss At Chanel. #flail
13 Jun

Never trust a limping pigeon. #wordsofwisdom #birdshiteverywhere #nyclife
13 Jun

I was told last night that I am kind of a Manic Pixie Dream Girl. There were substances involved, but still. What?
12 Jun

Every time I see a promo for Zooey Deschanel's new show The New Girl, I get super giddy and want to skip right to September #ahhhh
9 Jun

"Why leave a city that has six professional sports teams, and the Mets?" Aaaahahaha just got that. (Manhattan Mini Storage ad)
8 Jun

CHANEL.
7 Jun

Masterchef = Joe Bastianich get in me now plzkthx
6 Jun

I don't ever think it will ever be clear to me why express trains get stuck due to traffic ahead, but local trains never do.
6 Jun

So, the SVP of wholesale at Chanel told me I look like Anne Hathaway and she liked my dress. Hoping I get the job doesn't seem extreme.
6 Jun

Late-night party in Astoria = work this morning makes me want to dieeeeeeeee @heatherteegee sorry for disappearing ha!
4 Jun

"Biting's like kissing, only there's a winner!" *chomp* Doctor Who <3
3 Jun

Just met with a new recruiter and I already have a red-carpet gig lined up for next week. THIS is how it was supposed to begin!!
1 Jun

No comments: