9.06.2011

Best of Twitter: August 2011

Dear Sir & Madam: Perhaps you have confused 1pm with 1am. Gluing your mouths together - even while in luvvv - is putting me off my lunch.
31 Aug

"Some people need their families to become who theyre supposed to be. Nothing wrong with that. But there are other ways to do it."
31 Aug

HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/
29 Aug

Girl in line behind me was so close that I wanted to hand her a vibrator and tell her to help me multitask :|
29 Aug

RT @sethmeyers21 If the Internet goes out is there a central location in New York for us to drop off handwritten tweets?
27 Aug

RT @TheDragoEffect See when there was one set of footprints in the sand? It was then that I made you chickenfight those sorority girls - Jesus on Spring Break
26 Aug

As much fun as the 'Pin-Up last night was, I do believe I need a warning announcement to go off when I hear "I'm 21!" - THIS BOY IS YOUR BROTHER'S AGE! I feel like a cougar. At 25. But seriously, he was talking about new pop songs on the radio and I was like "UHHM? You kids and your loud music!!" :|
26 Aug

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?" - W. Clement Stone (aaand how I feel EVERY DAY) ... thanks google ads :)
25 Aug

@theboggs Has Ken looked at thehiredguns.com ? Just heard of them and their site looks like it might have some good leads.
24 Aug

Best first day of work EVER #earthquake
23 Aug

AlliCooke Alli Cooke
Need to ask Cute Manager out before the exhibit's over. Aaauuuuugghhhhhh #boys
22 Aug

My work crush (STRAIGHT IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT) just told me he liked my hair. #cloud9
21 Aug

Oh yes, invariably it happens that the ONE hot guy at the party... is there with his bf. My gaydar, hard at work.
21 Aug

Just figured it out - the Boycrazy is coming back &now I have crushes on ALL THE BOYS. It's been more than 6 years since it's been this bad.
20 Aug

Hard to resist screaming "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!" at anyone who bumps into me on the street. #yesiamanadult #whydoyouask
19 Aug

@ashleigm knows the way to my heart: "He's single, and his nose is kind of like that guy's from The Pianist." #weddinghookups
17 Aug

Haircut/blowout look fantastic, just had a chocolate croissant, & I am at the bar for my first day. Life doesn't get much better.
17 Aug

Never fb-stalk guys you think are cute. You will find out they're younger than your little brother AND THEN HOW WILL YOU FEEL??
16 Aug

RT @Queen_UK Ok girls, bidding for Prince Harry starts at 6pm.
16 Aug

My box office sign says "I have lost my voice." A lady made the ASL sign for "thank you." I'm not DEAF. #wtf
15 Aug

Dear coworkers: please stop complaining about the heat. Yes, it's quite warm, but if you all lost about ... oh... 150lbs each, way cooler. Everyone I work with is at least obese, if not morbidly so, and they need to know there's a correlation.
15 Aug

Wings + nutella-dipped strawberries ALMOST make up for the fact that I lost my voice at work today. Blahhhhhhh
14 Aug

Canceling movie night plans in Astoria, watching "Crazy About Pippa" instead. Surprise surprise.
11 Aug

My boss just gave me a Chanel wallet. I just can't even say how touched I am. #mighthavetearedupalittle
11 Aug

I have never had an exit interview as a temp before! From start to finish I must say that Chanel has been the best temp job EVER. I will be sad to leave tomorrow, but even bigger and better opportunities loom and I am so excited for my whole freakin life.
11 Aug

RT @CondeElevator Summer Intern: My driver had SUCH a bad attitude. I was like, "don't complain to me, I didn't eat lunch either! You think I eat clothes?"
9 Aug

I start my dream job a week from today!! Still waiting on official paperwork, but I am 99.97 over the moon right now :)
10 Aug

"We will be sending you an offer letter in the next 24 hours. Please let me know your earliest availability..." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 Aug

En route to second round of big interview... And of course rain-drenched (stupid cabs in this stupid city)... But fingers crossed!
9 Aug

I love getting wardrobe compliments. I just haven't the heart to confess that my dress is not from DVF, but the jrs dept at Kohls.
5 Aug

YESSSSSSSS I have an interview tomorrow! For an event planner position!! Finally!!! *crossing fingers, toes, etc*
3 Aug

11+ nonstop hours at work, then a welcome-home/bday/wedding-reception party (yes, all 3 the same person). No wonder I'm tired.
2 Aug

Some questions have answers and others lead you on/ Some answers don't answer enough/ But I know the answer is love
2 Aug

No comments: